[DFTB-Plus-User] Transport calculation with gate field.

Anshu Gaur agaur at iitk.ac.in
Mon Jun 20 14:12:28 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I am doing some transport calculations with applied (planar) gate
potential. Separately I have done some calculations with applied
electric field (external, saw-tooth potential) to see the changes in the
band structure of the scattering region.

I would like to know, if transverse electric field related changes in
band structure of scattering region would reflect in transport
calculations with applied gate potential?

Thanks and regards,

Anshu Gaur