[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ density of states against VASP density of states

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 3 21:11:29 CEST 2022

Dear Filippo.

it is easy to check, which one is the "correct" one. Just integrate up
the DOS from the minimal energy up to the Fermi level. You should get
the nr. of occupied states (provided each you have a
semiconductor/insulator). If you try it for DFTB+, it gives exactly that
(at least for the cases I've checked). What the norm for VASP is, I
can't tell.

Cheers,

Bálint