[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 22.1 released

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri May 27 12:24:20 CEST 2022

Dear DFTB+ community,

We are pleased to announce the spring release (Release 22.1) of DFTB+.
It contains several new features and changes, please have a look at the
release page for the list of changes:

https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/releases/tag/22.1

Binary packages are available through the conda-forge channel of
the Anaconda package management framework or directly from the web site.

We would like to thank you for all your feedback and contributions which
shaped the first release of 2022. We hope you will find DFTB+ 22.1
useful for your scientific work and are looking forward to further
comments, suggestions and contributions in 2022.

The DFTB+ developers