[DFTB-Plus-User] (no subject)

Benjamin Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Sat May 21 20:40:16 CEST 2022

Hello,

Setting the electronic temperature to a (small) finite value seems to converge:

Temperature [Kelvin] = 300.0

The parser version you set is also quite early, its currently at 10.

Regards

Ben

       Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
     University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
             107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
       2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
         registered in Scotland, number SC015263