[DFTB-Plus-User] Raman and IR intensities for periodic systems

Ariadni BOZIKI ariadni.boziki at uni.lu
Fri May 13 12:15:09 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Having searched in the mailing list for threads related to Raman and IR intensities, it is not clear to me if it is possible to print the intensities for periodic systems. In some previous threads related to Raman intensities, it has been commented that there was a work in progress. Could you please clarify if this is possible with the latest version of the code? In the manual, I could not find anything related to that.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ariadni Boziki