[DFTB-Plus-User] R: NEGF+XTB

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at cnr.it
Mon Apr 18 11:33:23 CEST 2022

Dear Luca,

ok, clearly there are some issues about the input parsing logic.
I will try to have a look later on this week in order to make the code running.

Simple non self-consistent transmission calculations should run easily. Then scc should also run.
Please bare in mind that scc transport calculations, at least initially, will be compatible with GFN1-xtb only.

Regards,

A. Pecchia