[DFTB-Plus-User] Error with C Atom for DFTB3 Calculations

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Mar 9 20:48:48 CET 2022

Dear Shay,

the problem is, that you use ShellResolvedScc, which would of course
require a Hubbard derivatives for each valence shell of a given species,
so two values for the s and p shell of carbon, respectively. Note, that
the 3ob set should be used in general with ShellResolvedScc = No. In
that case, your Hubbard derivatives block would be OK.