[DFTB-Plus-User] local currents- flux issue

Leonardo Villegas lvillegas.sk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:20:35 CET 2022

Dear staff,

I tried to use the pre- compiled executavel flux of yours, within the local
currents DFTB+/test folder. Previously, I succeeded in generating all
output needed files as currents*.dat, *.xyz ...however when I run the flux,
I get always the same message fortran error every time, like:

flux supercell.xyz -b lcurrents_u.dat 3 -w
*At line 61 of file
/mnt/scratch/aradi/gnu-mkl/dftbplus-21.2/app/transporttools/flux.f90*

The same error shows up for my own transport tools compilation,

Thanks for your help,

*Leonardo Villegas*
*Visiting Professor*