[DFTB-Plus-User] Ctest failing after build

Jerry Tanoury jerry_tanoury at vrtx.com
Thu Feb 17 21:29:55 CET 2022

Hi,
I downloaded the source code for v21.2 and built it with ifort and icc from Intel 20.2.3.20210609.  Also, I am on gcc 8.4.0.   I built with:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/DFTB+/DFTB+v21.1 -B _build

All my ctests failed.  Config.cmake, CMakeCache.txt and the output during the configure are attached.  No error messages during the build process.

Could you please help me resolve this.  I prefer to build an mpi version from source using Intel compilers and MKL.  But, this simple test build is failing.

Best regards,
Jerry

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.