[DFTB-Plus-User] error with ELSI solvers

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Feb 1 18:13:40 CET 2022

Dear Huy,

I have some problems to reproduce the segfault. I've tried your example
with the Conda openmpi version, as well as with an Intel-compiled 21.2.
Both were able to cope with your example and went without any problems
beyond the first total energy calculations (after 14 scc iterations).

Could you eventually also try the Conda version, just to exclude, that
it is not a problem with the building process somehow?