[DFTB-Plus-User] Problem with dftb+ skf files

Pasan Henadeera henadeerapb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:00:38 CET 2022

Dear users and developers,

I obtained the DFTB+ stable executable from the dftbplus.org website and
extracted the archive on my computer. When I execute the dftb+ program, as
./bin/dftb+, the program works and asks for the *.hsd file as expected.

However, when I downloaded the recipes archive from the Read the Docs page
and tried to run the example "recipes/basics/firstcalc/" I got an error
that the skf files were missing. I rechecked the location of the skf files,
but the program still returns the same error message.

SK file '/***/basics/firstcalc/O-O.skf' does not exist'

Please advise me on what I am doing incorrectly.

Thank you
--
Best regards
PBH