[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 21.2 released

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Thu Dec 16 12:20:01 CET 2021

Dear DFTB+ users,

the conda-forge package generation went considerably faster than
planned, so that the DFTB+ 21.2 packages with xTB and ChIMES
functionality are available on conda-forge now.

Thank you for your involvement with DFTB+ in 2021 and wish you a merry
Christmas, a happy New Year, and a happy, healthy and successful 2022!