[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ compilation with ELSI

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 1 13:50:43 CET 2021

Dear ANwar,

You have to pass the -DWITH_ELSI=True option at the command line to
CMake or edit the according setting in config.cmake.

Please note, that ELSI must be already compiled and installed on your
system. It is important, the the ELSI installation directory is added to
the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH environment variable, so that CMake can find it.
If CMake finds it, you should see the message

-- ELSI > v2.5.0

int he CMake output.