[DFTB-Plus-User] PEXSI solver running issue

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Sep 14 10:33:47 CEST 2021

Dear Bruce,

PEXSI is an external library we are using, but not maintaining
ourselves. Therefore, I can not even guess, how much space it needs for
your calculation. (You may consider to contact the authors of the PEXSI
library.)

Please note that HPC centers usually offer working directories (scratch
space), where during the run you can create much larger files as in your
HOME directory. I'd suggest to make the calculation there, and copy only
the relevant result files back to your HOME directory.