[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB xTB-GFN2

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jul 16 16:51:06 CEST 2021

Dear James,

thanks a lot for the feedback on GFN2-xTB. As the feature is very new
and under heavy development, there may be still bugs there. We really
appreciate your feedback on it, as it helps us to identify the remaining
issues.

Would you mind to create a formal issue (maybe with the input you used)
on GitHub? It would be much easier for us to keep track of it and to
ensure, that it gets fixed before the next DFTB+ release.

Ps. If anybody else is interested in **testing** the GFN2-xTB
implementation in the development version of DFTB+, you should download
the source from the main branch on GitHub and compile it yourself.
Feedbacks, bug reports (preferably on GitHub) are very welcome. But
please note, that GFN2-xTB in DFTB+ is not considered yet as 100%
stable, so do not use it in production runs yet.