[DFTB-Plus-User] Request for changing 'MovedAtoms'

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Sun Feb 21 21:37:32 CET 2021

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have now implemented a special parser
for atom selections. It is currently in a pull request

https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/pull/719

and will be for sure in the next release in April. In case you are
interested, I have attached the two pages of the manual describing the
selection syntax. You may have a look, whether you think it would
satisfies your needs.