[DFTB-Plus-User] no detailed.xml file as input file for the waveplot_process

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 15 13:44:14 CET 2020

Dear Hafid,

Using the current stable binary from the website and the example from
the recipes

https://dftbplus-recipes.readthedocs.io/en/latest/basics/waveplot.html

I get a detailed.xml file. Could you test, whether that combination
works for you? Note: in the example the ParserVersion should be set to 4
(not to 7) to convert the input file correctly.