[DFTB-Plus-User] dptools problem

Vi Lam ltv311996 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:44:54 CET 2020

Dear all users,

Due to the problem above, I have reinstalled dftb+ to the latest version.
The compilation seemed fine, however I still got problem with dptools as in
the picture below in which the dptool modules could not be found. I sought
it on the internet, but nothing worked. Please let me know if you know how
to solve this problem. Thank you.

Sincerely and best regards,
Vi Lam