[DFTB-Plus-User] Error in installation

Akanksha Ashok Sangolkar ark26011_jrf at nitw.ac.in
Wed Oct 7 09:05:16 CEST 2020

Respected Sir or Madam,
I am able to properly install and reproduce few results using DFTB+. But my
work mainly focus on transition series elements. I got the Slater-Koster
files for 3d- transition series elements but I am unable to get for 4d and
5d- transition series elements. Are they available or one has to generate
the files for their use. I am not familiar with the generation of these
files. I would be really thankful for any kind suggestions regarding this
issue. Thanking you SIr