[DFTB-Plus-User] Error in installation

Akanksha Ashok Sangolkar ark26011_jrf at nitw.ac.in
Tue Oct 6 09:34:28 CEST 2020

Thanking you Sir for your response. I already have added
"ReadInitialCharges = Yes
MaxSccIterations = 1" in my calculations but still the plot output was the
same. And the band_tot.dat file should contain two columns, one for k-path
and other is energy. But in my case I didn't got the two column results. In
case of dos I got two column filename.dat file and I plotted the Graph as
"xmgrace filename.dat". But the command was not working for this
band_tot.dat file. Now the issue has been solved by the command "xmgrace
-nxy band_tot.dat".

Thanking You