[DFTB-Plus-User] Segmentation fault in REKS

Crespi, Stefano s.crespi at rug.nl
Sat Oct 3 16:50:50 CEST 2020

Dear Ben,

thanks for the prompt answer!

I compiled this morning the source following the instructions on the site,
both the stable and the devel to check if the error was still there.
I compiled both of them using:

CMake 3.16.4-GCCcore-9.3.0
OpenBLAS 0.3.9-GCC-9.3.0
ScaLAPACK 2.1.0-gompi-2020a
OpenMPI 4.0.3-GCC-9.3.0
GCC 9.3.0

While testing, the stable version gives me an error in test 238 -
test_dptools (but I think this is because the cluster in which I am working
on have not loaded numpy by default)
The unstable one is a little bit more bumpy and gives errors also in the
solvents
 125 - dftb+_solvation/gbsa_param1 (Failed)
 126 - dftb+_solvation/gbsa_param2 (Failed)
 127 - dftb+_solvation/gbsa_param3 (Failed)
 238 - test_dptools (Failed)

I anyways tried the recipes' test with ssr. It works as a single point, but
adding Driver exits with the same error, both with stable and devel...
I think I am abit unlucky with this combination...

All the best

Stefano