[DFTB-Plus-User] Regarding installing dftb+

bob zhangchunbo at whu.edu.cn
Tue Aug 25 15:40:59 CEST 2020

Dear Anant

      If you unzip the DFTB+20.1, you can find an executable file dftb+ in the file with the route: ~/dftbplus-20.1.x86_64-linux/bin. If you want to use this on your linux system computer, you need to copy the excitable file dftb+ to your ~/bin. By following steps:
1.cd ~/dftbplus-20.1.x86_64-linux/bin
2. cp dftb+  /usr/local/bin
After this you can open your compute file and type dftb+ and click enter keyboard. This will begin to compute.
Chunbo Zhang