[DFTB-Plus-User] MD simulation with Plumed

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 12 09:48:18 CEST 2020

Dear Simone,

I have to admit, I have never tried to run restarted simulations with
PLUMED. However, it seems, that PLUMED has a kind of restart option:

https://www.plumed.org/doc-v2.5/user-doc/html/_r_e_s_t_a_r_t.html

Please check, whether it is the right one for you. I'd test, whether
restarting the DFTB+ MD on the DFTB+ side as usual and adding the
RESTART option into the PLUMED it makes it work.