[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 19.1 memory leakage

Schwarz Dr., Paul (FTI) Paul.Schwarz at freudenberg.com
Mon Mar 16 14:18:51 CET 2020

Dear Bálint,

thanks for your reply.
I am currently running the same simulation (same system, NVE MD) with the DFTB+ 19.1 version with OpenMP only (12 threads), and so far, I have no issues regarding memory leaks.
I will further try the MPI version with only 1 MPI process and multiple threads (standard solver) and keep you informed about the results.

Best regards
Paul