[DFTB-Plus-User] Size of Slater-Koster tables

Maxime Van den Bossche maxime.cp.vandenbossche at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:02:33 CET 2020

Hi Bálint,

I think for example the Fe-Fe.skf file in the "pbc-0-3" set
is one line short: nGridPoints is 519, but I only count
518 of SK lines (put otherwise: it should be from line 4 up
till 4 + 519 - 1 = 522 but the last SK table line is at 521).
Same thing for e.g. N-F.skf in the same set, and e.g.
Si-Si.skf in "matsci-0-3".  But I could be making off-by-one
errors, so it would be great if you could check ;).

Best,
Maxime