[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 19.1 memory leakage

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Thu Mar 12 17:11:22 CET 2020

Dear Paul,

I am really wondering where the memory leak comes from. We eliminated
all allocated pointers in the main part of the code long ago to avoid
memory leaks.

* Could you eventually try to compile a non-mpi DFTB+ without any
extensions (e.g. no ELSI/ELPA) and try your system with it? Does it
still show memory leaks? Or alternatively, could you try it with the
binary from the website?

* If the official non-mpi binary also shows this behaviour, could you
then send me (off-list) your geometry, so that I can try to reprocude
the case myself?