[DFTB-Plus-User] Problem with the geometry section in the input file

Hafid KHALFOUN h.khalfoun at univ-chlef.dz
Fri Feb 21 11:13:40 CET 2020

Dear USERS
I tried unsuccessfully to install DFTB+ on my laptop  through the weblink
https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/blob/master/INSTALL.rst
recommandations

I got some troubles with "numpy" even i called it  . I don't know how to go
over this technical problem.

is there onther way to install successfully dftb+ ?  i.e.  a more practical
package ?

thanks
Hafid