[DFTB-Plus-User] Problem with geometry convergence

Alessandro LANDI alelandi1 at unisa.it
Fri Dec 20 16:33:05 CET 2019

Dear Bálint,
thank you very much for your answer. However, I do not fully understand
where you modified the input: in the attached dftb_in.hsd you sent me I
still see "Driver = ConjugateGradient", and the only two differences I see
are "MixingParameter = 0.2" and "MaxForceComponent = 1.E-4". Where did you
set the LBFGS optimizer? Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Landi, Assegnista di Ricerca
Dipartimento di Chimica e Biologia "Adolfo Zambelli"