[DFTB-Plus-User] (no subject)

Mat Toliday djlets2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 11:42:37 CET 2019

 Dear Zhao,You should not remove the orbitals from the S-K files, they are related to the basis functions that DFTB+ uses to solve the Hamiltonian for the electron orbitals of your system. In order to examine the orbitals for your system you will need to visualise and study them. For your system you should be probably be looking at the HOMO (and probably the LUMO) orbitals that are generated by DFTB+.Yours,
Mat Tolladay