[DFTB-Plus-User] iterated process of MD jobs

전영인 yijhon at uos.ac.kr
Tue Nov 19 13:22:10 CET 2019

Dear Bálint,

Thank you for your answers, Bálint.

I have two questions as follows.

1. The xyz format of DFTB+ has seven columns, that is, seven attributes per atom.

I suppose that the first three are for postion ans the last three are for velocity. Then, what does fourth column represent?

2. For NPT simulation, three lattice constants should be stored at every MDRestartFrequency. Then, are these values additionally stored in the xyz file, compared to that of NVT ensemble?

3. I'd like to know xx,yy,zz component (or -Pxx, -Pyy, -Pzz) of stress tensor. How can I know these values using DFTB+?

Best regards,

  Young