[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ installation

Bernard Ramos ramosbernard81 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 22:00:18 CEST 2019

 I have a related question though. How do I configure DFTB+ to use OpenBlas?

    On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 3:50:56 AM GMT+8, Bernard Ramos via DFTB-Plus-User <dftb-plus-user at mailman.zfn.uni-bremen.de> wrote:

  Thanks.

    On Monday, August 12, 2019, 6:56:26 PM GMT+8, Bálint Aradi <aradi at uni-bremen.de> wrote:

 Dear Bernard,

where did you install the DFTB+ code. Did you specify any installation
PATH in make.config? If not, the code has been installed into the
_install/bin folder within the source tree. In order to access it,
specify the full path. Assuming, your DFTB+ source is in ~/dftbplus,
run ~/dftbplus/_install/bin/dftb+.

Alternatively, copy the dftb+ binary from the _install/bin folder into
one, which is searched for executables (e.g. ~/bin). Then, you should be
able to run it without having to specify the full path.

DFTB-Plus-User mailing list
DFTB-Plus-User at mailman.zfn.uni-bremen.de