[DFTB-Plus-User] import error in dp_dos

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Mon Feb 25 13:38:51 CET 2019

Dear Young,

> I've tested the point you indicated but it does not work.
>

> [vasp at mn0 ~]$ python3 dp_dos
> python3: can't open file 'dp_dos': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
> [vasp at mn0 ~]$ python dp_dos
> python: can't open file 'dp_dos': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

You should of course specify the exact location of your dp_dos file in
your system, e.g.

python3 /home/username/......../dp_dos

Sorry, if I was not explicit enough on this. Also, maybe you should
contact your local system administrator, as it seems to be more an issue
with your local Python installation (and its module search paths) as
with dp_dos itself.