[DFTB-Plus-User] Generating DOS error

Sarah Gamal s.abouelhasab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:04:49 CET 2018

It's installed well now.
But when I try to generate DOS file I get the same error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/dp_dos", line 183, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/bin/dp_dos", line 112, in main
    bandout = BandOut.fromfile(infile)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dptools/bandout.py", line
79, in fromfile
    nkpt = len(eigvalarrays) / nspin