[DFTB-Plus-User] ASE with DFTB

Abid Channa abid_channa04 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 18:10:49 CET 2018

Hi Dear Junmian Zhu ,
Thanks for your prompt response. Basically I am dealing with crystals and surface calculations using DFTB+ along with ASE. As far I know,  the parameters available at DFTB+ website for Au (Gold) are for Au-clusters.
I am using same Au cluster parameters for my crystal calculations in order to optimize the properties like Lattice constant, bulk modulus , elastic constants etc before starting calculations with surfaces. I'm not getting good agreements between experimental values and these parameters.
In short, My query is that" Any body knows the Au crystal parameters, not cluster parameters because these are already available at website?. or any one else who is working on crystals and surfaces using DFTB + code ?.
Thanks for reading my detailed query.
Best,
                    ABID ALI