[DFTB-Plus-User] IS DFTB+ CUDA enabled or not?

siddheshwar chopra sidhusai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:34:22 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Michael Kausch,
Thank you so much for this information. I would definitely explore this
option in Windows 10. I already have the MoCalc2012. Could you provide more
information on how to start using it. I have for the first time installed
Win10.

# This information is really helpful for researchers willing to use DFTB+
on Windows.

Thanking you,

Kind Regards,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:15 PM Michael Kausch <yodah at web.de> wrote:

> Dear Dr. S. Chopra,
>
> in Windows10 you can use DFTB+ 18.1 via the new Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
> The latest version of MoCalc2012 supports this feature.
> See: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mocalc2012/
>
> Best regards
> Michael
>

> Am 12.09.2018 um 11:58 schrieb siddheshwar chopra:
>
> Dear Bálint,
> Is Windows version of DFTB+ 18.1 available? If no, then when can we expect
> that?
> Also, is the molecular dynamics code CUDA enabled or not? OR how much
> speed up in calculations can be expected in DFTB+ code for single multicore
> system (MD & SCC both)?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --
> *Dr. S. Chopra,*