[DFTB-Plus-User] R: non-scc transport calculation

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at ismn.cnr.it
Wed Sep 12 15:55:32 CEST 2018

Hi Theodoros,

concerning technical details of transport in dftb+ I should also add this reference:

A.Pecchia et al. “Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Volume 17, 2007, Pages 205-232

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1380732307800264

And there is a chapter in this other book (p153-184):

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/b101525

Regards,

Alessandro