[DFTB-Plus-User] 回复: MPI problem for DFTB+ 18.1

NaOH naohjohn at qq.com
Mon Jul 23 08:08:35 CEST 2018

Hi Ben,

Last week, I sent the input files to benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk. I wonder if you receive them. Thank you!

Best regards

NaOH

Hello NaOH,

Is this repeatably always at the same point or after different       (random) numbers of iterations? Also is this on a single shared       memory machine, a homogeneous cluster or heterogeneous machines?

There are a number of possible MPI-related problems that might be       causing this, but without the input files I can't narrow this down       (send off list if you want me to look at them).

DEBUG=2 checks for problems that are not communication related,       instead looking for things like array bound errors and some       numerical errors.

     Regards

     Ben