[DFTB-Plus-User] Electric Field with Point Charges

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:00:57 CEST 2018

Hello Daniele,

the forces on the point charges from the atomic charges is available,
but not forces between point charges or their contribution to the
Madelung energy.

The electrostatic potential from the charges is available at the
classical charge locations, so the charge-charge energy could be
evaluated in principle. If you do need this, put in a feature request at
the github repository.

Regards

Ben