[DFTB-Plus-User] electron phonon interaction and matrix derivative

Gabriele Penazzi g.penazzi at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:31:15 CEST 2018

Hi Dirk,

I first calculate all the modes, and then dH/dR_ix, dH/dR_ix where R_ix is
the 'x' component of the normale displacement for the mode 'i'. It can
surely be done better, but it was good enough for me as I was looking at
few modes and performance was a non-issue.

Gabriele Penazzi
mobile: +45 51894907
skype: gabriele.penazzi