[DFTB-Plus-User] electron phonon interaction and matrix derivative

Dirk Ziemann dirk.ziemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Fri May 25 11:27:41 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I am interested in the electron phonon interaction like it is performed
in the negf version and described in the corresponding papers.

Is it possible to get the coupling matrix in dependence on the single
particle states and phonon modes out of the negf version? Or is it
possible to get the matrix derivative of the overlap/hamiltonian with
respect to x/y/z direction? or something similar to simply create the
coupling by "hand"?

Thank you very much and best wishes

dirk

p.s. I posted this question some time ago, but it was never answered.
because I am still interested in this topic I want to ask this again.

--
Dirk Ziemann
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Institut für Physik