[DFTB-Plus-User] Slater Koster files for Molybdenum

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Tue May 8 04:37:11 CEST 2018

Dear Shahila,

there is no published parameter set for Mo systems that I am aware of.
There are however results published on MoS2 by the Seifert group at TU
Dresen, so they may be able to help you.

Regards

Ben

On 23/04/18 20:51, Shahila Muhammed wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I am new to dftb+. I would like to know whether the slater koster
> files for Molybdenum is available. It is not there in the dftb+ website.
>

> --
> Shahila Muhammed
> Research Scholar
> National Institute of Technology Calicut
> Kozhikode, India

      Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
    University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
            107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
      2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
        registered in Scotland, number SC015263