[DFTB-Plus-User] R: A question on transport

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at ismn.cnr.it
Tue May 1 20:31:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

In principles it is correct.
Just be sure the header of P-P.skf is right  (a reasonable Hubbard parameter, number of electrons etc).
You could take P-P.skf from the "mio" set.

You have to add a dummy Spline to the end of the files Si-P, P-Si. Copy-paste from any other.

Perhaps an important point is if you are tuning the correct position of the doping level within the gap. From dft/dftb calculations I guess it does not come to the right place but I never checked this.

Regards,

Alex