[DFTB-Plus-User] Unable to get "DFTD3" installed.

siddheshwar chopra sidhusai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:09:59 CEST 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much Sir for your detailed advice. I will try them and once
installed will let u know.
Only one doubt still. If I compile alongwith the dftd3, then will I get the
dftb+ executable which includes dftd3 straightaway? Then what is the
purpose of dftd3 executable which I just generated separately?
Please pardon me if the question is too simple.

Regards,