[DFTB-Plus-User] Halogen bond correction in DFTB+ 18.1

Francisco Adasme francisco.adasme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:49:19 CET 2018

Hey there,

Months ago I asked about the implementation of the halogen bond correction in the official DFTB+ version (https://mailman.zfn.uni-bremen.de/pipermail/dftb-plus-user/2017/002494.html [https://mailman.zfn.uni-bremen.de/pipermail/dftb-plus-user/2017/002494.html]). Since then, I was told that it was going to be added in the upcoming release. Now that version 18.1 was released, I cannot find any information about it either in the official documentation nor in the official git repository. What happened?, and there is any real chance that it will be added in the future?

Thanks.

Francisco.