[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 18.1 released

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Thu Mar 1 21:08:14 CET 2018

Dear DFTB+ community,

After eight months of hard work, we are pleased to announce the next
release of DFTB+. Release 18.1 contains several new features and
improvements. Most notably the code has been MPI-parallelised,
enabling you to now also model large systems efficiently with DFTB+
on massively parallel systems and compute clusters.

The new release can be downloaded, as usual, from DFTB+ website:
http://www.dftbplus.org

If you wish to follow the development of DFTB+, would like to report
an issue, contribute code or documentation, you are very welcome to
check out our public git repository hosted on Github:
https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus

We hope you will continue to find DFTB+ useful for your scientific
research. As always we are looking forward to your feedback,
suggestions and contributions.

The DFTB+ developers