[DFTB-Plus-User] Waveplot

Georgia Polycarpou polycarpou.s.georgia at ucy.ac.cy
Mon Feb 26 10:16:06 CET 2018

Dear DFTB+ user,

I am trying to plot the molecular orbitals of a system with 3256 atoms, i use avogadro for the visualization and the mio-1-1 parameters for all atoms. But after the visualization with avogadro I can not see the orbitals and only the original structure can be seen. Is my calculation wrong? Can DFTB+ support such a huge system?

(The message with an example of orbital number 5558 (HOMO) has been return back due to the large size of the cube file (compress file with a size of 310KB), please suggest a way to send this file in order to find where is the problem with the visualization).

Here is my waveplot input:

Options = {
  TotalChargeDensity = Yes
  TotalChargeDifference = Yes