[DFTB-Plus-User] grimme d3 dispersion in a MPI version of dftb+

daniele selli daniele.selli at unimib.it
Wed Feb 14 15:24:45 CET 2018

Dear Bálint,

I finally succeed installing the MPI version of DFTB+ 17.1, however I am
experiencing some strange
behaviour of the code.
It worked pretty well for small organic molecules and carbon structures,
however I am now trying a
geometry optimization for an oxide cluster and the SCC is getting crazy.
Furthermore, if I use the same code but in serial everything works fine for
the same oxide cluster.

Have you experienced some similar behaviour before?
Thank you for your help,

Daniele