[DFTB-Plus-User] older versions of dftb+

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Feb 9 16:04:24 CET 2018

Dear Sharma,

> May I know, whether users can get the older versions of the code (not
> the versions on github)? If yes, from where and how?

Not really, those versions are not developed, maintained or supported
any more. There are also under the old restrictive license (requiring
registration), so obtaining them would even need some paperwork.

Is there any special reason why you want to obtain them? Current DFTB+
is backwards compatible with all older versions, you can even use it
with the input of any former DFTB+ version (provided you set the
ParserVersion variable in the input correctly).