[DFTB-Plus-User] cubemanip

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:49:45 CET 2018

Dear Balint,

Yes, it is working now (both the executables are giving the same result).
Thank you.

Sure, hereafter, if I find any bug I will report it to the GitHub page.

May I know, what was the issue? Is it because of calling oldnumeric?

Thanks,
Sharma.

SRK *Chaitanya* Sharma, Yamijala.
http://www.bmwong-group.com/group-members/