[DFTB-Plus-User] cubemanip

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Mon Feb 5 11:06:38 CET 2018

Dear Sharma,

On 02/03/18 01:30, Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to just inform that I am getting the following error with
> the cubemanip presented in the tools/misc/cubemanip of the
> dftbplus-v17.1. This is not the case with the earlier versions of
> cubemanip.

Thanks a lot for reporting! I've made a fix for that, see

https://github.com/aradi/dftbplus/blob/fixCubemanip/tools/misc/cubemanip

Would you please check, whether that version works OK for you? If yes,
we would then merge it into master on github.

Ps. In case, you find further bugs in the future, you could also report
them using the issue tracker for DFTB+:

https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/issues

The github tracker systems enables us to see communication and also code
changes belonging to a certain issue in a very clear way. And makes
sure, we do not forget about that bug :-)